July 21, 2011
- Around the Valley
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- July 20th is national Moon Day!
- Simple Moon Craft
- Geneology for Children
- "Kids Helping in the Kitchen"
- Plan Ahead for the Shawsville Tomato Festival
- Win tickets to the New River Junction!
- Picasso Exhibition Generated $30 Million for VA!
- Glass Magnet Craft
- Jelly Fish Stings
- Donation Wish List
- Summer Camp Programs
- KIDS EAT FREE!
- Winners Page
Sara McGill Macaroni Kid Brandon
This is an easy, fast and fun way to get your kids' creative juices going without a lot of mess or stress!
Here's what you need:
- Paper plate
- Googly eye (optional)
- Glitter, sequins or other embellishments (optional)
Carefully draw a silhouette of a crescent moon's face (see photo) and cut along the line. Have your child glue a googly eye or draw one on. Color in a sleeping cap, or glue on a fabric scrap to create one. Add glittler glue or sequins or anything else your kids can think of! Hang them on the wall for Moon Day on July 20th and have a Moon Pie for snacks! And maybe read Goodnight Moon to your kiddos at bedtime...
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC